What i feel, think and imagine, I spell!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

god knows!


i often wonder, why i'm a little atypical when i'm with you. it must be a good thing, who wants to be typical anyway. but it's more than that. when we are close, sitting together, lying together, hands close enough to make the hair strands prick, palm close enough to brush over your face, fingers streaming through your hair, i become more. i am not just pulkit anymore. i am not sure what i am, whether i am not myself, more myself, another side of myself, or perhaps more correctly both of us, but i am sure i am not just pulkit anymore
call it an orgasmic high, cosmic high, whatever, but there is a certain rush that plays through the body, pore by pore, stem by stem, that changes things, makes me lose myself in the moment. my brain melts and all my senses become more accentuated than ever. every syllable of your name begins a different note of music, there is so much stillness you wouldn't miss the dust dropping on the floor. the touch of the earthen hands transport me, make me feel i'm still connected to the mud below, part of the earth; we are like two pounds of clay grown out of the earth melting into each other. if we were but trees, your hair would've provided shade to entire forest that was us, they would've brushed my face like the leaves dancing in a wind.
and then the time would come for one of us to leave and shatter the beautiful image, only to be rebuilt again the next time

--

future cannot be predicted, it can only be made

No comments: